Institute of Forestry and Park Gardening include 5 departments:
Structure of the Institute
The structure of the department includes four sections: forestry, physiology of woody plants, forest protection, and hunting. The Department has the postgraduate, doctoral, sector of scientific degrees, research laboratories of physiology and biochemistry of tree plants, molecular genetic markers, forestry, and forestry farming.
The department of forest inventory and forest management has been operating since 1945. Firstly, it had been called “Geodesy”, secondly, since 1949 – “Forestry, inventory and timber science”, and later – “Forest measurements”. In 1988 it was merged with the department of forestry and got the name “Department of forestry, forest management and geodesy”. Since 1994, after the isolation of the direction of forestry, it has received a current name.